Monday, 29 April 2013

My Crepe dress is featured on Colette Patterns Blog!

I got an email at lunchtime from Sonia from Fabric and Flowers congratulating me on featuring on "5 favourites for April" on the Colette Patterns blog.  I was straight onto the internet to have a look, and here it is!  And I see Handmade Jane's gorgeous Juniper trousers are also there.  I am stupidly excited about this, and shall be immediately emailing the link to all everybody I know!
 
 

Thank you to Colette Patterns for featuring me, and to Sonia for letting me know.
 
Lynne :)

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's a gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations that's awesome! It's a great dress, I love the polka dot fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally deserved, it is a beautiful dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still so happy for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Lynne, your sewing is beautiful. Really pleased your talents have been recognised!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! The dress is gorgeous and you look lovely in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally well deserved Lynne, your dress is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Congratulations on having your trousers featured! I am so pleased for you, because they are gorgeous.

      Delete
  8. Many congratulations Lynne. It's so nice when your talent is acknowledged :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah girl! That's so exciting! It's a lovely dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so excited when I saw this! Congratulations, it really is a gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I love reading your comments, so please feel free to leave a comment if you have the time :) Lynne.