Sunday, 16 September 2012

The Big Knit - Time's nearly up!!

The deadline for The Big Knit has snuck up on me again!!  This happened last year too!  Yesterday I was merrily knitting this week's hat (the rainbow one below, along with my next three), and thought to myself that it must nearly be time to send them off.  So I had a look on The Big Knit website, and they have to be in by 1st October!!  (All the details on their web page.)
 
 
So I got all my hats together and counted them, and I have 52!  Hurray!!  So I thought I'd do some fancy PicMonkey collages to show them off.
 




I shall post them off tomorrow, and then try a keep a better track of it next year!!
 
Lynne :)

6 comments:

  1. You have done so well with your little hats this year. I haven't made any yet, I will try and make a few this week so that I have something to post off. Actually, it's given me an idea for my summer term school knitting club project - we can make a load next summer to post off in the autumn. I like to get the kids to do something for charity in the club if I can. Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What a great idea for your school knitting club. I imagine this is just the type of little project children would love to make.

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are amazing! Can't believe how many you've done!




    Sittingonherbumbaleerie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS! Both your haul of little hats and your photography arrangements. Love it! Ros

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful hats, very crafty thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I love reading your comments, so please feel free to leave a comment if you have the time :) Lynne.