Anyway, here it is:
It's based on a bag in the "Quilting in No Time" book I got for Christmas. The original bag has a round base, but it wouldn't have been big enough. So I made mine with a rectangle shaped base. I'm not overly happy with the handles, but the rest of it is brill (even if I say so myself!). There was a genius idea in the book for marking the stitching line for the actual quilting bit. It was to use masking tape, and it worked like a charm. I'll definitely use it again.
In true Blue Peter fashion, the flowery fabric is an old duvet cover swiped from my Mum and Dad; and the green fabric is a pillow case from Ikea. I have loads left, and for my next trick intend to make a cover for my sewing machine.
The inside is lined in the green fabric, here's a photo:
I'd already started to put stuff in it when I thought of taking a photo. There's a lot more stuff in it now, and it's fairly tidied up my desk!
I'm now about half way through the back of Angostura. The cable on the back is beautiful. I think I'll do a bit more of it tonight.
As mentioned in my last post, I have cast-on a sock. It's called Serpentine, and is from Socks from the Toe-Up by Wendy Johnston. I haven't done too much of it though, and don't have a photo of it.
And on Friday I finally made a proper effort to learn to crochet. I am now an expert on Extended Double Crochets; but I think that warrants a post of it's own.