Sunday, 20 February 2011

Progress

I finished the re-started Bousta Beret last night. I just love this yarn, it's so soft and gorgeous. It's blocking as I type - here's a photo:

I'll try a take some better photos during the week.

I've also finished sock 1 of my Feet of Flames Circle Socks. I'll maybe cast-on no 2 later on.
And here's the latest progress on the Menai Tank Top. I have 16 rows to do before starting the bust shaping.

My lovely BIL has a history of buying me great pressies. Two Christmases ago he bought me a tree for my front garden, and last Christmas he got me a gift voucher for my LYS, Jean's Wool Shop. Well, said voucher has been burning a hole in my purse ever since!
I couldn't decide what to buy because I had so many things in mind. And the shop isn't very big, but they can order most things in. But they have a fab range of sock yarn, and since I do have a fair amount of yarn in my stash, I decided sock yarn was what I needed. And, as we all know, sock yarn doesn't count as stash. Ahem...

Here's what I got:

I have no plans for any of it, but I now want
Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders. I think I'll have to treat myself to it when I get paid. ;)
And finally, here are my next four Innocent Smoothie Hats. The top right one is made from some of The Thylacine yarn left over from the Bousta Beret.




Happy knitting,

Lynne

2 comments:

  1. The Circle sock is looking great - I love that pattern! You must get the Sock Yarn One Skein Wonders. It's got lots of great patterns in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little hats and the Circle sock! 'One Skein Wonders' is well worth the money. It has some fabulous patterns in. Ros

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I love reading your comments, so please feel free to leave a comment if you have the time :) Lynne.