Sunday, 13 February 2011

Casting on

I've had a flurry of casting-on activity this week. First of all is the Bousta Beret I told you about in my last post. I ordered some more 4mm tips on ebay, and got them yesterday. They're great, they're shorter than the normal tips, and just the thing for a hat. I started it again last night, but have only got the band done. Here's the progress:


I was inspired by Snoopydog's blog to cast on some socks. I'm using some Trekking XXL to make some Circle Socks; although I'm calling them my Feet of Flames Circle Socks. Here's a not very good photo.


And finally, here's what I've done so far of the Menai Tank Top, which actually isn't very much. I'm blaming the sock on that one!


I think I'll do a bit more of it now.



Happy knitting!



Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Lovely knitting, I look forward to watching your progress on these projects. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those circle socks are great - just finished my 4th pair! Good luck with the beret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've managed a lot more knitting this week than me!!! Lovely Circl Socks. It's one of my favourite patterns,; so simple but the effect is wonderful! Have a happy week. Ros

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I love reading your comments, so please feel free to leave a comment if you have the time :) Lynne.