Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Liesl

Liesl is finally finished. Here it is:

Definately worth all the hassle it took to cast on! I've put some more photos on my Ravelry page, but they're pretty pants. I will try and take some better ones. This photo doesn't do justice to the colour. It's much more purpley.

The yarn is Wendy Aran with Wool. It's one of those great big rugby ball shaped balls, so there are no joins to contend with. Hurray! I have loads left, so I might made a shrug; cos I don't have enough of them... ;)

I've finished sock one of the OXO socks, and am half way down the cuff of number two. I've only done about 3 inches of the tank top thingy, it seems to be going very slowly. Hopefully I'll have something to photograph for my next post!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That's looking great! Love the shape and the colour! Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Ozzy. I've had this pattern in my queue for donkeys years (or so it seems haha ). You have just given me the push to have a go at making one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic, and well worth all the hassle that it caused you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I love reading your comments, so please feel free to leave a comment if you have the time :) Lynne.